The Pegaso table, just like the name of the famous winged horse, seems suspended in the area thanks to the base characterized by a light weaving structure. Synonymous with lightness but also with stability. Made of graphite-painted steel rod, the structure is designed to be combined with glass tops, with a versatility that intercepts different tastes and styles.
Available in 5/6 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tempered glass or ceramic top with graphite painted metal base.
- Transparent tempered glass top sp. 12 mm or sp. 15 mm with rounded corners (radius 5 mm).
- Layered beveled ceramic top on bevelled glass 12 mm thick with rounded corners (5 mm radius). in white statuary colors, gray savoia stone, anthracite stone savoia, glossy noir desir.
Steel plates with special UV bonding to the glass top (anti-tipping)
- 160x90x75 cm
- 180x90x75 cm
- 200x100x75 cm
- 240x120x75 cm
- 200x120x75 cm - oval
- 240x120x75 cm - oval
- 200x100x75 cm - barrel-shaped
- 220x110x75 cm - barrel-shaped
- 240x120x75 cm - barrel-shaped